- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (First Class Honours) UQ 1991.
- Broad experience in Private Practice since 1993.
- Regularly attends conferences & courses incl Level 3 Sports Physio.
- Trained in Dry Needling, Real Time Ultrasound, Running Analysis & Nordic Walking.
- Active in the local community since commencing practice here in 1998.
- Diploma in Remedial Massage 2007.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness 2011.
- Commenced own RMT Practice in 2008 in Newcastle.
- Relocated to Brisbane in 2017 – now establishing her business here.
- Enjoys using a variety of approaches in Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy.
- Works in collaboration with our Physiotherapists to improve your treatment and health outcomes.
Terri is currently studying a Diploma in Medical Reception. In her spare time she enjoys staying fit with strength training, swimming, and walking, and loves riding her bicycle to work. Terri very much enjoys being part of the team here and loves meeting the wonderful people who come in for treatment.
Laura is currently studying a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. In her spare time she loves to go on beach trips to Little Cove, baking and playing social volleyball with her friends. Laura loves the friendly environment at Teneriffe Physiotherapy and really enjoys getting to know the patients that come in.