- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (First Class Honours) UQ 1991.
- Broad experience in Private Practice since 1993.
- Regularly attends conferences & courses incl Level 3 Sports Physio.
- Trained in Dry Needling, Real Time Ultrasound, Running Analysis & Nordic Walking.
- Active in the local community since commencing practice here in 1998.
Terri is currently studying a Diploma in Medical Reception. In her spare time she enjoys staying fit with strength training, swimming, and walking, and loves riding her bicycle to work. Terri very much enjoys being part of the team here and loves meeting the wonderful people who come in for treatment.
Laura is currently studying a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. In her spare time she loves to go on beach trips to Little Cove, baking and playing social volleyball with her friends. Laura loves the friendly environment at Teneriffe Physiotherapy and really enjoys getting to know the patients that come in.